2-CHANNEL USB PC OSCILLOSCOPE
The PCSU1000 digital storage oscilloscope uses the power of your PC to visualize electrical signals. Its high sensitive display resolution, down to 0.15mV, combined with a high bandwidth and a sampling frequency of up to 1GHz are giving this unit all the power you need.
The USB connection makes this unit a snap to set-up, no external power required! In the field measurements using a lap-top computer have never been this easy.
This scope comes in a stylish vertical space saving design.
Powerful software will fulfill all your needs, but for those who like a challenge; a DLL is supplied, which allows you to create your own application.
Check out this review of the PC oscilloscope by Nuts & Volts!
- time base : 20ns to 100ms per division
- trigger source: CH1, CH2, EXT or free run
- trigger edge : rising or falling
- trigger level : full-screen adjustable
- step interpolation : linear or smoothed
- markers for : voltage and time/frequency
- input range : 5mV to 2V/division
- input sensitivity: 0.15mV display resolution
- auto set-up function and X10 option
- pre-trigger function
- readouts: True RMS, dBV, dBm, p to p, Duty cycle, Frequency…
- record length: 4K samples / channel
- real time sampling frequency: 1.25kHz to 50MHz
- sampling frequency for Repetitive signals: 1GHz
- spectrum analyser:
- frequency range : 0 .. 1.2kHz to 25MHz
- linear or logarithmic timescale
- operating principle : FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)
- FFT resolution : 2048 lines
- FFT input channel : CH1 or CH2
- zoom function
- markers for amplitude and frequency
- transient recorder:
- timescale: 20ms/Div to 2000s/Div
- max record time : 9.4hour/screen
- automatic storage of data
- automatic recording for more than 1 year
- max. number of samples : 100/s
- min. number of samples : 1 sample/20s
- markers for time and amplitude
- record and display of screens
- general information:
- inputs: 2 channels, 1 external trigger input
- input impedance : 1 Mohm / 30pF
- bandwidth: DC to 60 MHz ±3dB
- maximum input voltage : 30V (AC + DC)
- input coupling : DC, AC and GND
- Supply from USB port (500mA)
- dimensions: 205 x 55 X 175 / 8.2 x 2.2 x 7"
- minimum system requirements:
- IBM compatible PC
- needs Win98SE or higher*
- SVGA display card (min. 800x600, 1024x768 recommended)
- USB port 1.1 or 2.0 compatible
- CD Rom player
- USB PC oscilloscope
- 2 x 60MHz scope probe (PROBE60S)
- USB cable
- software on CD
- getting started manual
- translations on CD
Windows™ is a registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.