|While stock lasts|
|Removed from our assortment|
|This item is replaced by:
This board can program a wide range of Microchip® PIC™ microcontrollers
Suitable for the programming of the "VM142" mini PLC microcontroller
- onboard configurable 40 pin. ZIF socket
- Microcontroller selection using patch jumper
- SUBD connector set included
- minimum system requirements:
- IBM Compatible PC, Pentium or better
- Windows™ NT/2000/XP
- free serial RS232 port required
- also available as completely mounted module VM134
- power supply: 15V DC, min. 300mA adapter (Ex. PS1508)
- serial port connector: 9 p. SUBD
- dimensions: 132x65x20mm / 5.23 x 2.57 x 0.8"
Check out the latest in PIC programming
- The EDU10 USB PIC® Programmer & Tutor Board!
- The VM203 USB PIC® Programmer.
not compatible with USB to serial (RS232) convertor !
For a list of the supported controllers, see PICprog software
The Microchip name and logo, PIC, and PICmicro are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology Inc. in the USA and other countries
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
PIC™ PROGRAMMER BOARD
PIC PROGRAMMER & EXPERIMENT BOARD
USB PIC® PROGRAMMER