PIC PROGRAMMER BOARD
|While stock lasts|
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
This board can program a wide range of Microchip® PIC™ microcontrollers
Suitable for the programming of the "VM142" mini PLC microcontroller
- onboard configurable 40 pin. ZIF socket
- Microcontroller selection using patch jumper
- SUBD connector set included
- minimum system requirements:
- IBM Compatible PC, Pentium or better
- Windows™ NT/2000/XP
- free serial RS232 port required
- also available as completely mounted module VM134
- power supply: 15V DC, min. 300mA adapter (Ex. PS1508)
- serial port connector: 9 p. SUBD
- dimensions: 132x65x20mm / 5.23 x 2.57 x 0.8"
Check out the latest in PIC programming
not compatible with USB to serial (RS232) convertor !
For a list of the supported controllers, see PICprog software
The Microchip name and logo, PIC, and PICmicro are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology Inc. in the USA and other countries
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.