USB EXPERIMENT INTERFACE BOARD
|While stock lasts|
|Removed from our assortment|
|This item is replaced by:||K8055N|
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
The K8055 interface board has 5 digital input channels and 8 digital output channels. In addition, there are two analogue inputs and two analogue outputs with 8 bit resolution. The number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting more (up to a maximum of four) cards to the PC's USB connectors. All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL). You may write custom Windows (98SE, 2000, Me, XP) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- separate output / input test
- clear all / set all function
- counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 2kHz depends on total I/O load)
- analogue output set sliders
- analogue input bar-graph indication
- minimum system requirements:
- Pentium class CPU
- USB1.0 or higher connection
- Windows 98SE or higher (Win NT excluded)
- CD ROM player and mouse
- also available in mounted version: VM110
- 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on board test buttons provided)
- 2 analogue inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
- 8 digital open collector output switches (max. 50V/100mA) (on board LED indication)
- 2 analogue outputs:
- 0 to 5V, output resistance 1K5
- PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100mA / 40V (on board LED indication)
- general conversion time: 20ms per command
- power supply through USB: approx. 70mA
- dimensions: 145 x 88 x 20mm / 5.7 x 3 x 0.8"
K8055, K8055N, VM110, VM110N application for Android
This is an Android version of the demonstration app used for the Velleman K8055, K8055N, VM110 & VM110N USB Experiment Interface Board.
Download the application here: K8055 Android application
© 2011 John Marshall
plug-in for IPEmotion measurement software
Students who are already working with the Velleman K8055 Experiment board will benefit from the plug-in for IPEmotion measurement software..
Download: Velleman K8055 Plugin
See how easy it is in this Youtube video!
Customer who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.