Attractive brightly coloured bug-shaped miniature robot. The microbug is always hungry for light, it drives towards it.
- two open-chassis subminiature motors
- adjustable light sensitivity suits almost any light intensity and makes it possible to control its 'bug-like' behaviour
- adjustable speed
- choice of two different walks
- LED 'eyes' indicate driving direction
- stops in total darkness
- power supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not incl.)
- dimensions: 110 x 90mm / 4.3 x 3.5"
To our valued customers:
It has been brought to our attention that some batches of MK127/MK129 might contain motors with different polarity indications than the ones mentioned in the manuals.
Two types are available:
1) Motors, where the '+' is indicated by a plus-sign in a circle.
2) Motors, with a red mark close to one of the connections. This mark indicates the MINUS of the motor.
Future manuals will feature instructions for both types of motors.
If you have any doubt, you can check the sense of rotation by applying 1.5..3V to the motor, using the supplied battery connector and observe the sense of rotation.
Sorry if this has caused any confusion.
The Velleman Projects Team
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.